Personal Website

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Hello World! Let me Introduce Myself!



Hi Everyone ! Let me tell you a little bit history about me and my company so, the first question that we have to do is…Who is behind D’AR DIGITAL DESIGN?
Hi! I am Romina. In brief, I grew up on Buenos Aires, Argentina. I am Currently Living in Auckland, New Zealand. I love travel and explore the world and their cultures. Travel is one of my passions, no more than The Art in all ways. I studied Art and communication at School and Law in University of Buenos Aires, gained my intermediate diploma, but i found it not so good for me. I Found my passion in learn Design like a hobby but now is my profession. Digital Design is the art of the new Era. I really enjoy making Happy the people who come to me with ideas, and see their emotion when the work is finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment